Introduce your group to the magical world of llamas. Our farm tours are great for classroom visits, nursing homes, family activities and more. Parking is available on site and we can be very flexible regarding your timing.
During this tour you will be...
- Given a short Llamas 101 introduction - Meet and greet our entire herd of 30 llamas - Learn to halter and walk a camelid (llama or alpaca) - Go on a short trek with 4 of our packing llamas suited up in professional packing gear - Meet our sheep to learn about the differences in sheep and llama wool - Brush a llama and learn about animal maintenance
One hour farm tour - $125.00 (includes up to 10 individuals of any age) Add $10.00 per additional attendee to provide additional staff.
Are you looking for a unique outdoor venue to host your event? At Namaste Farm we offer you a 60' x 100' pasture filled with approximately 20 domesticated and trained llamas and our 4 fiber sheep. Tables, chairs and garbage cans will be provided at your request. Perfect for your company get together, family reunion or group picnic while being up close and personal with these unique livestock. We'll give you a short introduction to llamas and provide a handful of snacks for you to treat the beasts with. A member of Namaste Farm will be present during your stay to answer any questions you may have. You are welcome to bring in any food, games or drinks into our pastures, we just ask that you leave this space as clean as you found it. Please note that this is not a tour of our operation, it is a space for your to gather.
Two hour event - $125.00 (includes up to 15 individuals of any age) Add $10.00 per additional attendee to provide additional staff.
I want to book my farm tour or reserve the pasture at Namaste Farm!
1. To reserve our venue for a tour or event, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page. A 50% deposit must be made to reserve this date. The remaining 50% is due upon your arrival to the farm
2. All guests should be aware of the following:
Wear clothes suitable to be outdoors on the farm. No heels, no opened toed shoes. If it's rained recently, it could be muddy!
Seating is limited, so bring along a camp chair.
The "Party Pasture" is very close to parking options, but you must be prepared to walk on a rough terrain while on the farm. Our pastures are not perfectly manicured.
All guests must sign our Waiver, which on this website at the bottom of the page.
Finally, farm animals poop. It's a fact. Please have this conversation with your group attendees.
3. Weather: All events will be taking place outdoors. In case of light rain, we will provide each member of your party with a poncho. In case of heavy rain, we can sometimes move the event to our covered hay barn. If the weather is a potential problem, please stay in contact with us so we can make the best decision for your party as a team. O It may be wise to have a Plan B in mind in case of rain. 4. Cancellations: Any cancellations within 10 days of the party date will be charged the $100 deposit fee. A severe weather-related cancellation within 4 hours of the party time is allowed to reschedule or full refund at your discretion.
5. Mistreatment to any of our animals will result in your party's immediate removal from our property. There are no exceptions to this rule. (Animals will not be screamed at, punched, kicked, hit or chased at any time.)